30 Mar 2017
it is important to take note of the following guidelines:
- Our application can be filled in bits. This means that you can login, work on your application, logout and come back and continue in a later time.
- First make sure you create an account on the portal if you do not already have an account with us.
- After Completing the account creation process. Go to your email provided and confirm your account. Failure to do this will prevent yo from logging into your portal.
- After Confirming your email, Log into your portal and Click on start application.
- Continue filling your application till you hit the submit page. Note that after submitting application, you can no longer update your application.
- Copy of your Colored Photo (400px X400px) showing full face without head-scarf, glasses or hat.
- Scanned copy of your highest level of education transcript or degree.
- Scanned Copy of a Photoed ID (National ID, Health Insurance, Passport, Driving License are accepted)
- Academic Transcript if available.
- A motivation letter. The student should include in his or her application a letter indicating why she wants to study the selected programme.
- Two reference letters are also required to make the application complete. Note: Reference should not be anyone who is closely related to you. It must be on the letterhead of the organization issuing it.
If you are ready to apply. Please apply here